Here's a simple yet delicious recipe of Scrambled Tofu, a perfect breakfast dish shared by Chef Anish Deshmukh. #AnybodyCanCook
Preparation time: 5 Mins
Cooking time: 7-8 Mins
- Tofu (Grated) - 70-80 gms
- Oil - 5 ml
- Chopped onions - 10 gms
- Chopped tomatoes - 10 gms
- Chopped carrots - 10 gms
- Chopped green peppers - 10 gms
- Chopped green chillies - 2 gms
- Chopped coriander - 2 gms
- Garam masala - 1 Gms
- Roasted Cumin powder- 2 Gms
- Salt- 1 gm
- White Pepper - 1 gm
- Bread slice- 1 no.
- Butter- 30 gms
1) Wash and grate the tofu, keep aside when done.
2) Take a Nonstick pan and add the oil in it, once its hot then ass chopped onions, sauté them for 1 minute on a medium heat.
3) Add cumin powder and garam masala and sauté further. Add few drops of water if the masala is sticking to the pan.
4) Add Chopped Green chillies, Chopped carrots, chopped tomatoes and stir well.
5) Add Grated tofu and cook for couple of minutes, stirring continuously.
6) Toast the bread slice meanwhile.
7) Add Seasoning and fresh coriander, check the seasoning and remove it from the heat.
8) Served scrambled tofu along with toasted bread and butter for the breakfast.
Recipe by Chef Anish Deshmukh.