Christmas is all about finding ways and means to create desserts. This is my version of a no-bake dessert which is in between the Swiss cake and Charlotte cake, especially for people who don’t have inclination to bake. Enjoy this 3 Ingredients dessert and surprise your loved ones this Christmas. #ChefMeghna #NoBakeDessert
- 10 white bread slices
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Whipped Cream (alternatively you may use Chocolate Mousse)
- Take regular 10 white breads & cut out the edges.
- Apply Chocolate Hazelnut Spread on the bread.
- And roll them up. Keep them in refrigerator for half an hour so that you can cut them easily.
- Take out the rolls and cut them into thin slices.
- Take a bowl and cover it with cling film from inside.
- Now place all the bread roll slices in the bowl such that it covers the surface leaving cavity inside.
- Now layer with whipped cream and bread roll slices inside the cavity.
- The last layer has to be bread roll slices.
- Cover it with cling film and keep inside refrigerator for an hour.
- Take out, D-mould and serve.